A Head to Head Comparison
Costly Child HK VS Canada
As the cost of raising a child in Hong Kong becomes astronomical, parents are looking abroad. They know people in other countries seem to get top notch education, excellent healthcare and a superior quality of life at a much lower cost. But how much lower?
You’ll need at least HK$ 6,000,000 to raise a child in Hong Kong (at current prices; inflation not included).
Hong Kongers are looking for better and less costly alternatives for their children. Having a Child Is Expensive No Matter Where You Live, But It’s Far Cheaper in Canada!
*Source: The Wall Street Journal
† Source: https://www.greedyrates.ca
What you can do for the cost of raising a child in Hong Kong?
For the cost of raising a child in Hong Kong, you can:
- Secure an English language, higher quality, lower stress education designed for the 21st century.
- Access world class healthcare for your entire family.
- Use the excess funds to invest in your own business.
- Upgrade the lifestyle of your whole family.
- Spend quality time with your family