Required Documents

Home /Required Documents
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry’s standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.
No. Document Instructions
1 Passport
Principal applicant  
If applicable
Dependent child 1
Dependent child 2
Dependent child 3
Dependent child 4
bio-data page, any pages with stamps, visas or markings
2 Hong Kong Identity Card Double side
3 Letter of Acceptance you received from the educational institution in Canada that you will be attending
4 Proof of Means of Financial Support prove that you can support yourself and the family members who will be with you while you are in Canada; bank statements for the past six months
5 Digital photo  
  1. The photo must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders, with the face in the middle of the photo;
  2.  Size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm;
  3.  Image size at least 420 x 540 pixels;
  4.  Accept JPEG or JPEG2000 format;
  5.  File size approximately 240 kB, no more that 4MB;
  6.  Image must be in colour (24 bits per pixel) in RGB colour space, the common output for most digital cameras.
6 CV
Download CV format
List a detail of your education & employment
  1. Education: give full details of your highest level of post secondary education.
<Level of study> at <School> from <YYYY-MM> to <YYYY-MM>
  1.  Employment: give details of your employment for the past 10 years.
<Title> at <Company> from <YYYY-MM> to <YYYY-MM>    
7 Deposit payment for the educational institution
8 Birth certificate
9 Police certificate Each country in which you have been residing for more than 6 months after 18 years old, except HK & Canada How to get a police certificate from a different countries CLICK If you have ever committed, been arrested for, been charged with, or convicted of any criminal offence in any country. Please contact us separately
10 Student Exchange Letter If you are exchange student
Scroll to Top